Fiddlesticks. NHD. Bess Eaton. Almacs.
We know you've used these long-gone establishments to give directions...and you've probably done so very recently as well. But, can you understand directions using only places that no longer exist?
Each month, we'll put you folks to the test to see if you can name the starting point and the destination as they are today in our directions. Post it in the comments if you think you can follow these directions without getting lost.
- Start where Ames used to be and head south on Post Road. (If you pass by where Red Rock used to be, you're going the right way.)
- Pick up the kids from where the Max Kiel Gym used to be.
- The youngsters want to rent a movie, so you stop by where Blockbuster used to be before heading to your end location.
- Continue south on the road outside of where Blockbuster (and Almacs) used to be.
- Take a left at the light after where Bay Leaves used to be.
- Turn left into your final destination where you can pick up licorice, delicious pâté and candy.
So, where did you start and where are you now?