The inductees will be honored at a ceremony on Friday, Oct. 18 at the West Valley Inn in West Warwick. Tickets are $35 per person and can be puchased by calling Ms. Anne Volatile, secretary of the Hall of Fame foundation at 401-942-9308. Reservations are required.
"The Cranston Hall of Fame dinner and induction is a highlight of the Cranston social season, an evening that brings many families and old friends together for a memorable experience, one that you do not want to miss," said Frederick J. Vincent, president of the foundation.
- The Honorable Angelo I. Castelli, of Easton, Md. — a prominent judge.
- Mark E. Colozzi, of Cranston — director of the music program in Cranston schools who led the marching band to the championship.
- Sen. Beatrice A. Lanzi, of Cranston — a former state senator who championed women's issues.
- John M. Nystrom, PhD, of Framingham, Mass. — a top executive at Amgen.
- John Pagano of Cranston — a renown sports official and youth sports leader in addition to being a fixture in the community.