State police charged a slew of 18- to 20-year-olds for trespassing on the grounds of the Ladd School in Exeter Monday night, including three from Cranston.
Police said they were dispatched to the former institution around 10:30 p.m. after a report of several suspects trespassing on the property.
Police said they arrested seven men and charged them all with trespassing. They were all taken to the State Police Barracks in Wickford, processed, arraigned and released into the custody of relatives.
- Nathan Curtin, 20, of 160 Grace St., Cranston.
- Marissa McMahon, 18, of 5 Greenview Road, Cranston
- Derek Fague, 18, of 137 Betty Pond Road, Hope.
- Nicholas E. Reeder, 18, of 703 Benefit St., Pawtucket.
- Nicholas A. Dumont, 21, of 79 Wendell St., Pawtucket.
- Isabella C. Fiore, 18, of 19 Jaffrey St., Johnston.
- Erin F. Stevens, 19, of 2566 Pawtucket Ave., East Providence.