found dead inside a Pontiac Ave. home earlier this week died from carbon monoxide poisoning.Cranston Police confirmed that the two people
They also identified the victims as Manuel Gomes, 40, of Pawtucket, and Maria Halog, 36, of Cranston.
Firefighters and police responded to the house after a report of two unresponsive adults inside.
They apparently died from fumes caused by a generator running inside the house. Family members said they were moving and had no heat or electricity in the house at the time of the incident.