Please check on our website for the starting times of seminar. www.luciercpa.com
Starting a new business or growing and existing one is a daunting task. Many questions need to be answered. Where and how will I get financing? What is my best option? Should I be registered as an S Corp or a C Corp? What information should be included in a business plan?
In this FREE boot camp, David Lucier, CPA will help provide answers to these questions and point you in the right direction towards financing your dream business. David will help guide you through this process and give you the best advantage possible on your new business venture. This seminar will help you effectively prepare a business plan and figure out the best means of financing. These topics and more will be covered in depth:
1. Business Planning, Strategic Marketing Plan, Managing marketing and sales
2. Capital vs. Loans
3. Angel, Venture capital, friends and family, SBA, PEDC, CED, RIEDC, Private equity, other
4. Entity Choice
5. S Corp, LLC, C Corp, Partnership, Sole Proprietor, Insurance, Tax, Legal, Other
6. How to Read Financial Statements
7. Six easy steps to reading financial statements
David Lucier specializes as a RI small business accountant.
Workshop - sign up at www.rismallbusinessrecovery.com
please call 401-946-1900 to reserve your spot - Space is limited. 6:30 – 9:30pm